There will be no March Bootstrap Austin Meeting. Why? RISE, the "SXSW" of Austin's Entrepreneur Scene (#ATXentScene), is happening March 7-11! (followed by SXSW)
There is a Bootstrap Track, which you can search for using the drop-down menu on the left of the Sessions Page.
And you can learn from fellow bootstrappers. Here are the Bootstrap Austin members hosing sessions through the week:
- Reuben Swart, Improving Pricing, Profits and Quality of Life
- Dave Wolpert, Content Marketing
- Kevin Koym, Why Entrepreneurs Fail
- Michael Grant, The Export Advantage: from Local Champion to Global Player
- Estuardo Robles, Why Latin America is the best first Expansion Market for US Startups
- Laura Patterson, Creating a Measurable Customer-Centric Plan
- Maura Thomas, Time Management is Out. What's Next?
- Subbu Rama, Bootstrap Ideation 101
- Steve Golab, Reboot or Die!
- Caroline Valentine, Contractor versus Employee
- Jan Triplett, Strategic Alliances, Pricing Best Practices, Best from Customers, Partners Couples Family
- Jeremy Solomons, Thriving as an Independent Entrepreneuer
- Lou Ellman, Brand Licensing 101
- Nancy Schill, Emotional Intelligence & Culture for Organizational Success
- Gary Hoover, Keys to Entrepreneurial Success
- Jim Hart, Future Entrepreneurs: Creativity, Hero Adventure, Arts Entrepreneurship, Perceiving Gaps Creating a Niche
- Debbie Johnson, Giving Back for Impact
- Michael Drapkin, Be Noteworthy! Become a Music Entrepreneur
- Elizabeth Quntilla, Minority Women (Spanish), Realtime Customer Feedback, Measuring Social Media ROI
- Olga Kopp, Transforming Lifestyle Business to Growth/Innovation
- Nathan Green, Got Interns?
- Laurie Loew, Future Business: Creating a Business that Benefits Tomorrow
- Jeffrey Fry, In the Land of the Blind
- Shari Wynne, The Bare Minimum - Simple Legal Steps
- Sherry Lowry, Founders/Leaders Staff Follow into Fire
- Bijoy Goswami, Bootstrap 101, Find your Team, Multiple Paths, ATX Entrepreneur Scene
Post a Comment